Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thing 2

Well I had a lot of fun constructing my avatar. I spent too much time going through each outfit and accessory, but I wanted it to look just right - HA!

I ran into problems exporting my avatar to my blog and have spent nearly an hour trying to do so.
I will try at school as I am not sure what my problem is exactly. I copied and followed all the instructions, but each time got the response of "invalid URL."

The name I chose is the whimsical ME. I love the out of doors and nothing makes me happier than a nice sunny day with a blue sky. I get cranky when I can't get out or when it is too gray or cold for too long. I am a seasonal affective disorder person - lack of sunshine takes it's toll on me - really!!!

So does my avatar look like me??? - well let's say it resembles me! When spring get's here, I may have to adjust my avatar's attire to the hawaiian dress and beach background. Oh would I love to be there now!!! signing off for now - skybluesue

No comments:

Post a Comment